My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Friday, August 4, 2006

Posted by Ms Faizah

Tiredness is taking over my physical being completely now and I have to do something about it. I'm beginning to see 'stars' or 'bright flashes of light' in front of my eyes. I wonder whether it’s due to tiredness or something is not right with me.

Been telling my mum that I am too tired to go to work. Been telling my friends that I am too tired to go to town with them. Typing this is also making me tired but I shall persevere till the end Image.

I can't think of any other activity that is making tired...I think I am working myself to exhaustion. This is a sign for me to go on a long vacation leave, away from work, everyday people and things. Unfortunately, I doubt I could get away from work this month or for the next couple of months Image.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day