My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Posted by Ms Faizah

Not so long ago, someone suggested that I start a cow farm Image. We discussed about it in depth and I was interested. It sure sounds like fun. Imagine me waking up before dawn to milk and feed the cows Image. Never mind the fact that there is no land for a cow farm in my country. It was nice to dream.

After a while, the other party lost interest in cows and we stopped talking about it. However, the thought of having a cow farm still lingers in my mind and the picture* above shows my dream cow farm. If you were to look closely at the picture, you would probably see me milking the cows Image.

*Picture taken at Jurong West Community Library, Singapore

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day