My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Posted by Ms Faizah

A few weeks ago, I received a text message from an Indonesia mobile phone number. The person told me that he tried to call his sister here in Singapore but somehow a man answered the phone. He asked me whether is it possible for the call to be directed to another mobile phone number, as his sister (who is still single and I think he is a very protective brother) denied that she received any call from him. What can I say? I don’t know both of them and it seems that my mobile phone number is not only floating around in Singapore but it has reached Indonesia too Image. Well…he wanted a reply so I replied to him and said that it is possible for the call to be directed to another phone number once or twice but if it happened every time then it is just not possible unless he called the wrong phone number. He accepted my explanation.

A few days later, he sent me another text message and asked me for a favour. He asked me to call his sister’s phone number because he was not able to call her. I tried and found out that the phone number is not active. I really want to know what is actually going on between brother and sister. I don’t mind helping him but I want to know what is going on and why his sister seems to be avoiding him etc etc.

Yesterday, he sent me a text message asking me to help him again. I did what I was supposed to do and I kind of enjoyed it actually. In one of his text messages to me he said something like this – "You are a friend whom I have not met, but you have helped me a lot and have been so nice to me. I thank you for that and hope that your kindness will be rewarded. Please don’t hesitate to ask me for help if you needed help in future." It really made my day to know that little favour I did for them is appreciated Image. On top of that, I've found a new acquaintance.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day