My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Posted by Ms Faizah

Someone, a man I supposed, sent me a message on YM and said that he began to adore me when he first saw picture of me on Yahoo! profile.

I was flattered and he made my day Image

Below is something I received from e-mail for all, especially for this particular man to read.

The beauty of a woman, isn’t in the clothes she wears,

The figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman, must be seen from her eyes

Because that's the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.

The beauty of a woman, isn’t in the facial mole,

but true beauty in a woman, is reflected by her soul.

It's the caring that she cares to give, the passion that she shows,

And the beauty of a woman, with passing years, only grows.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day