My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Posted by Ms Faizah

I went to my niece’s school this morning to attend the Sports Day event held at her school. She participated in one of the race – balancing a bean bag on a racket. Her team came in the second last position but it does not dampen their mood to enjoy the event. I wish I am their age right now...not worrying about anything, always enjoying themselves and always happy with smiling face Image.

Most of the children wore red t-shirts because tomorrow is Singapore’s National Day Image. The children in school celebrated National Day today, as tomorrow and the day after are holidays for them. Remember, I’m going to the National Stadium to watch the National Day Parade Image. As for this evening, I am going to the city centre with my friends to see the fantastic fireworks – a prelude to tomorrow’s main celebration Image. All in Singapore, enjoy yourself these few days Image.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day