My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Posted by Ms Faizah

I’ve been getting calls on my mobile phone from an unlisted phone number. The person on the other line either rang once or twice and hangs up or kept quiet and disconnects the call whenever I managed to answer the phone. Maybe lack of better things to do, this person calls me more than 20 times per day.

I emailed the telephone company and explained to them the situation. I received their reply after 5 days and good news is they are able to launch a nuisance call tracing Image!! I was happy to hear that of course. Finally, I’ll get to know who has been calling me.

Well, I read the reply till the end…*sigh*…the reply indicates that they will not be able to furnish me with the particulars of the calling party. If I still want them to trace the calls and send a warning letter to the calling party, I would have to pay some fees for the service Image.

I said to myself, what is the point of asking them to trace the calls, if I won’t be able to know the identity of the person? I am so curious to know who this person is. Who knows he could be a shy secret admirer and I don’t want to miss the chance Image. I really want to know this person who woke me up in the middle of the night with the calls, disturbing me at work and best of all…took over the job of my alarm clock early in the morning Image.

Well…whoever this person is, if you are reading this…give me a call, will ya Image.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day