My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Posted by Ms Faizah

Gosh!!! I never thought that I’d be in this kind of situation. Three friends want to meet me in town this Saturday. Well…it does not seems like a big problem but it is to me because these three friends do not know each other so meeting the three of them together is something, which I have not tried yet.

The first friend is performing at the Library @ Esplanade and I am very positive that she wants me to attend her performance. Another friend wants me to go shopping with her – shopping for her wedding shoes. The third friend wants to meet me for a movie and a walk around the city centre. Oh goodness!! I just remember there is another friend waiting for me to be available this Saturday.

Hmm…. what shall I do? Who shall I go out with? I can’t possibly meet the four of them at different time on the same day. I’ll be like a mad woman running from one place to another. What is the best solution for this? I think I need time to think and decide and I hope it is for the best and that nobody is upset with my decision. It is a blessing to have friends and I sure don’t want to lose them as friends. But still it is not easy when this situation happens. Maybe I should just feign illness….hehehe

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day