My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Posted by Ms Faizah

Wise advice from a friend to me,

I believe that life is a never ending flow of cycles. People come into our lives and they leave. From every person we take a little bit and we give a little bit. When we have given each other what we needed to, we move on to the next experience, new work, new car, new relationship, new house etc etc. We cannot ever stay the same. That would defeat the whole purpose of evolution. We were meant to grow and change. Therefore I don’t necessarily think that ending a relationship is always a bad thing. Of course we are sad when it happens but ultimately it is usually for a good purpose to prepare for something new that is about to come along in our lives.”

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day