My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Friday, August 1, 2008

Posted by Ms Faizah

August – the month of the year that I’ve been waiting for. Why? My birthday is in August :). My father and my niece also celebrating their birthdays this month and not forgetting Singapore is celebrating her 43rd birthday on 9 August. Well, in fact, other countries such as Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Pakistan and many more are also celebrating their Independence Day this month. If you are interested to know the Independence Day of other countries, click here.

I am not so young, I am not old and I don’t think I am in the middle age. So, how old am I? It is not important to know ya :). I am ok telling people my age but I just don’t want to see it printed on here and makes me feel so old hahaha. Most of the time people say age is just a number but I think some people said that just to make them feel better about dating younger people hehehe. I've told myself this many times :).

What will I be doing on my birthday? One thing for sure I know I am off from work on that day. I am off not because it is my birthday but because it is my scheduled off day for that week. I actually booked 2 weeks leave starting from the date of my birthday but I cancelled it because of study commitment. I thought of going for a vacation to a not so warm country to relax and unwind but that have to wait till next year. Anyway, most likely on my birthday, I’ll be spending most of the day practicing my Maths.

What will I get for myself this year? Ah, it is a secret for now and I can’t wait to have it in my hands. I’ll definitely post about it and show some pictures. It is going to be my companion for the next few years hopefully. I really hope I can get it before end of this month. It is going to be the best birthday gift ever :).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you making me sooo excited abt ur own bday gift laaaaa......quick quick....tell me!

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day