My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Posted by Ms Faizah

I am pleased to inform all of you that I’ll be attending National Day Parade 2008 celebrating Singapore’s 43rd Birthday but…it won’t be at the Marina. I will be at the Padang and will be part of the mass Human Singapore Flag display hehehe.

I don’t know how but my father managed to get the tickets. Probably being NTUC members or something and since he won’t be available on 9 August, I’ll be going with my mother, my youngest sister and my niece. We only have 4 tickets so I’m sorry to disappoint those who are hoping for me to have extra tickets.

My uncle got the tickets too and I heard that my aunt is not keen on going so who knows a few days from now I’ll be offering tickets :)



I wonder whether I will be the white or the red part of the flag. It would be nice to be seated as part of the five stars. I’m beginning to countdown to 9 August now.

1 comments:

[zsazsa] said...

Happy Singapore National Day :D

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day