My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Posted by Ms Faizah

Yes, I bought a laptop as my birthday gift for this year and it is Vaio’s latest model – VGN-SR13GN.
The specs at a glance:


Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor speed: P8400 (2.26GHz)
Hard disk: 250 GB
Memory: 2 GB
Graphic card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD3470
Disk drive: DVD±RW/±R DL/RAM Drive
Diagonal screen size: 13.3 inch
Weight w/battery: 1.92 kg

For more info, refer to

I got this picture from the above website just to show where the power button is...it is really very cool.

Sony Vaio

VGN-SR13GN

The screen




The isolated keyboard just like using a desktop keyboard

I signed-up for M1 mobile broadband with a speed of max 2 mbps and the picture above shows the Vodafone device. Now, I can connect to internet anytime and anywhere.

Now, I am waiting for Sony-Ericssion C905 to be released and I was told by the salesguy selling me this laptop that most probably the C905 will be out end of this year. I am also planning what to get for my next birthday and I know exactly what to get :).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already planned for next year's bday? Dat's fast laaa! Btw, d power button is really power laa...

Ms Faizah said...

You gave me the idea what to get for next birthday :).

Anonymous said...

me?? wat ah?

Ms Faizah said...

One year from today, you'll know :)

Anonymous said...

alaa....so secretive la u. tak best laaa! one year frm now...dats quite long la dey! share share laa...

Ms Faizah said...

Will tell you in person when we next meet hehe

[zsazsa] said...

very nice birthday gift for self :D

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day