My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Posted by Ms Faizah

Well...I am one year older now. I received quite a number of smses wishing me happy birthday, a few emails and a few verbal wishes.

I did nothing much on my birthday. I met Linda and she gave me a treat at Seoul Garden. It is very rare that we get to be alone so we spent the time catching up on stories and gossip. Faizal joined us after 2 hours.
After lunch, we walked around Takashimaya shopping centre and Linda bought me a gift. You'll see what it is below.

I got for myself a nice birthday cake after that...strawberry heart-shaped cake. It is a tradition that I will buy my own cake on my birthday. No candles on it because I don't want to be reminded of how old I am hehe.

My niece gave me a birthday card. My sister used the pink post-it pad and pasted her name and wishes on the same card.

A wise man said to me that I need to make a new resolution on my birthday and that is to wake up early. This wise man and his wife know very well that I like to sleep till noon on my off days. He said that waking up early in the morning will determine whether my plans for the next 40 months will meet with success or not. So, I bought an alarm clock and this alarm clock woke me up the moment it started to ring. I think all my neighbours in this block heard the ringing. It better plays an important role in my plans or I will get rid of it and give to the wise man hehe.


My birthday cake

Birthday card from my niece....and sister


YSL Pure Lipstick no. 140 gift from Linda. The colour is dark red but somehow it appears pink in the picture. Used my mobile phone to take the pic so not so clear.

The alarm clock

2 comments:

Muaz Hadi said...

happy birthday kak izah!!

Ms Faizah said...

Terima kasih, Muaz :)

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day