My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Posted by Ms Faizah

My horoscope from astrocenter.com for 22 Aug.

It may be time to take a look at where you are in life, izah. Are you where you thought you would be? If you are, congratulations - this is a real accomplishment. If not, take heart - many discover at one point or another that they're not anywhere close. The key is to have solid goals written down. The steps that have to be made to reach them should also be on paper so that you have a guide. It is your life after all and mapping out your route is up to you.

For the past few weeks, I've been hearing or reading about setting goals in life. It all started when I began asking myself what is my main goal in life and whether I am working towards it. So now I am seeing the word 'goal' everywhere and I guess it is time for me to really seriously start working towards my goal.

3 comments:

[zsazsa] said...

i do have a goal.. just wondering if I could ever achieve it..

Ms Faizah said...

You have to make plans and go through the plans to achieve your goal.

Abdullah Pantaier said...

I just don't have it. just live my life, the good part and the not good part of it. I feel like kind of having everything I need for now. kinf of doing reading about goals last month. just didn't have the drive to set it for my own. am I useless? can I improved with this kind of attitude? mmmm

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day