My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Posted by Ms Faizah

I found out recently that Faizal started a blog and the blog is about his dustmites lol. He named the blog http://mydustmite.blogspot.com and I asked him whether he is going to change it because it sounds like as if he owns all those dustmites. He said NO and from there I know he is being very possessive of his dustmites hehe.

Faizal started to become obsessed with dustmites after he read a few articles on it. He sent me a picture on facebook and I got a shock when I saw a big picture of a dustmite. Read his blog and find out the truth about dustmites and his progress to getting rid of dustmites.

2 comments:

Rozella said...

OMG! That is one scary looking creature!

Anonymous said...

oookkk....i read his blog. he's possessed!

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day