My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Posted by Ms Faizah

Izryn, my friend from the blog Unknown Future went to Hong Kong last week and she bought for me 2 shoulder bags from Esprit. Yay!!


I was out with her a few days before she left for Hong Kong and I showed her the bags at Esprit Jurong Point. She said she has Esprit privilege card so I could get a discount but unfortunately her card expired 2 years ago hahaha.

So she said when she is in Hong Kong she will buy for me and she did and…the price there is much cheaper than the price in Singapore. The cost is about 35% cheaper than in Singapore. It is unbelievable! I feel like going to Hong Kong just to shop.

Izryn came back from Hong Kong 2 days ago and I met up with her last night for dinner. She passed the bags to me and below are the pictures of the bags :).

.The first bag - front view

Bottom of the bag

The second bag - front view.
If I am not wrong this bag is called Gloria Citybag.

The words Esprit embossed on the bag.

Knowing that my photo-taking is not doing justice to the bag, below is a picture of the Gloria Citybag taken from Esprit website.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Am i getting credit for flying those bags for u? hehe!
anwe...can u decide how u wan my name spelled?? i dun believe u cld get it wrong tooooo.....Grrrrrrrrr!

Ms Faizah said...

hehehe sorry typo error.
Thank you so much for the bags. First time my bags bought from overseas hehe

[zsazsa] said...

ouch kite pun tgh carik handbag nih... jealous nyer tgk handbag tu :P

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day