My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Monday, July 28, 2008

Posted by Ms Faizah

I changed my mobile phone and my mobile phone number! It has been almost a week and so far it has been good. It was an impulse decision on my part because I couldn’t stand the no reception of my SingTel line at certain places such as in my office. So, I thought since I am going to change the line to M1, might as well I get a new phone. Waiting for Sony Ericsson C905 or X1 is really long so I thought to get a temporary phone to make me happy.

Surprise!! I decided to get a Nokia and initially I wanted to get Nokia N95 8GB but when I saw the real phone, I found the size too broad for my liking. After spending about half an hour looking at all the phones and considering this and that I finally decided to get Nokia 6500s for $138.





The saleslady told me that I have to at least sign-up for the SunSaver plan, which costs $25.68 monthly with free incoming calls, free 100 mins outgoing calls and free 500 smses per month. But I told her I want to sign-up for SunSaver Plus plan, which is for $48.15 monthly, free incoming calls, free 300 mins for outgoing calls and free 500 smses per month. Both plans also come with free unlimited calls to 3 M1 numbers. The saleslady said since I am signing-up for SunSaver Plus plan with 20 months contract, I only have to pay $38 for the phone. Yipee!!!

So now after a week, I am happy with M1’s reception and my new Nokia 6500s. It was more than 5 years since I last used a Nokia mobile phone and I hope it is much better than before. After more than 3 years of using a pda phone, I am now back to using normal phone with keypad and now I am training my thumb to get used to it.
Oh, changing mobile phone line means I changed my mobile phone number as well. For those who wants to have my current number, please e-mail and ask me for it. I am still using the previous SingTel number but I'll terminate it when my contract ended after 6 Dec 08.

I shall now wait for the release of Sony Ericsson C905 or X1. Most likely I’ll get the C905.

2 comments:

[zsazsa] said...

my friends got the same phone :D.. but i think there is much more cheaper than here..

Ms Faizah said...

Original price is SGD$448. Another service provider gives the phone free if we signed 24 mths contract with them.

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day