My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Friday, July 18, 2008

Posted by Ms Faizah


Last Thursday and Friday I had to wake up at 5 am because I had to report for duty at two different places, which are far away from my home. Well, not so far away considering the size of Singapore but journey to these places still took me at least an hour by train.

Well, I started this post not about me going to these places but what I wanted to say on here is that the first 10 mins of being outside home early in the morning cleared my mind and gave me a sense of peacefulness.

I went out from home at 6 am and it was still dark and there was cool breeze blowing gently. I walked slowly to the train station enjoying the cool breeze and I felt like as if all the clutters in my mind slowly disappearing. I felt so at ease and I wished that I could stop the time and sit at the park and enjoy the cool breeze for a long time.

I envy people who have to leave home early to go to their destinations either to work or to school. I envy them because they get to enjoy the morning cool breeze and breathe in the fresh morning air. I am sure on a long run; it will do wonders to their bodies and minds. A long walk daily in the morning is a perfect way to start the day and not many of us are doing this…me especially lol.

While I was walking enjoying the cool breeze, I imagined being in a far away land…me standing outside my home, with a small stream nearby, overlooking green mountains, enjoying the fresh morning air, feeling the cool breeze on my face and breathing in the refreshing smell of freshly-cut grass. Hopefully, this imagination will turn to reality.

1 comments:

[zsazsa] said...

i envy people who does not have to go to work in the morning.. though i am a little bit of morning person.. don't mind waking up early but not for the work.. :D

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day