My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Monday, July 7, 2008

Posted by Ms Faizah

I think I need to change my mobile phone service provider. I have been using Singtel for a long time but recently for the past couple of months, I am having problem like not getting reception on my mobile phone when I am in the office or anywhere in this building where my workplace is located.

It seems that I am the only one having this problem because my colleagues are using other service providers – M1 or Starhub. I checked with the security officer of the building and he said same thing happened to one of the staff working in the building.

This is really not good because many times I received smses that were sent a couple of days ago. Of course, I missed many calls too. People who tried to call me might have this idea that I don’t want to speak to them.

Now, the question is…between M1 and Starhub, which one provides better coverage? Linda said that M1 is better. I’ve yet to hear from a few other friends’ opinion about this.
Are there other factors I should consider besides price plan?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I experienced a similar problem. When I bought my iPhone, I first checked with “Got Reception?” (Gotreception.com) It’s a great resource for finding out where reception problems are most likely to occur BEFORE you lock yourself with a specific carrier.

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day