My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Posted by Ms Faizah

A friend asked me why I did not post frequent blogs now. My reply to him:

  • My brain is not functioning well Image
  • I'm tired Image
  • It has been 6 weeks since a particular someone kept in touch with me. He used to send me emails daily and somehow he stopped emailing me 6 weeks ago. I know that even though he is not mailing me, he keeps himself updated about me through my blogs. In a way, I thought if no frequent posts from me, he would be worried and email me. Well, both of us are stubborn and he is not emailing me and I am not emailing him.... both our ego at work. How I keep myself updated about him…through his mother of course Image.

What has been happening in my life for the past weeks? I think for a simple person, I went through quite a lot for the past few weeks.

Let me list out those significant ones in chronological order.

A huge phone bill was incurred under my name (mind you, it wasn't me who used the connection) and I am in the midst of settling it. The person I mentioned above became upset with me and no contacts with him for 6 weeks. Temporary change of workplace, which drained my energy because of the long journey to the place and also because of the job I had to do there. Fasting month for the Muslims started on 24 Sept so up till today, it is my 6th day of fasting. So far so good and amazingly and surprisingly, fasting this year for me has been very smooth. Well, smooth here I mean I don't feel hungry at all. All these I've been managing well until a few days ago I discovered a few treasured items of mine were missing Image. I searched for the items for days. This last incident caused my brain not to function well, as I just couldn't recall where I placed the items. I've given up searching for the items and to pacify myself I tried to convince myself that those are just material items and it won't do me any good to be sad. Well, easier said than going through it Image.

For the past few weeks also, I’ve made a few new friends and have met a couple of them. I’ve been meeting up with friends often so for me even though for the past few weeks I was and still unhappy over a few matters, there are still happy moments to make me smile Image.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day