My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Monday, September 18, 2006

Posted by Ms Faizah


I witnessed an incident this morning that is beyond my acceptance and I was so disgusted with what happened.

A child lost something, which is of no value at all and it could be easily replaced with no hassle at all. The child’s mother was so angry over this and she pinched and twisted the child’s ear and said loudly “You are giving me trouble again, always giving me trouble and always making my life difficult.”

The lady and her child walked away from the scene and a few steps after, she gave the child a smack on his head. What the *@#$%^&*!!!!

I was very embarrassed to witness that and imagine how the child must have felt. The lady probably forgot to think about the big and important responsibility of raising a child in her moment of ecstasy, while in the act of conceiving the child.

As much as we want children to respect us, we should also respect the children. They have feelings too like us adults and they know how to be embarrassed when being scolded in public. I really don’t like to see parents disciplining their children in public.

Those who know me might be saying that I don’t know how it is to be a parent because I am not a parent yet. But all these are common sense and I don’t think I have to be a parent to use my common sense.

A child is the most precious gift that we will ever receive in our life and I wish I have at least one now.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day