My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Posted by Ms Faizah

A friend invited me to his hometown – Chennai, India. The invitation is very tempting and it is something, which I am going to consider seriously. I do love to travel and this invitation is making me so excited Image.

I’ve been to the northern part of India namely Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. Yes!! I’ve seen with my own two eyes the magnificent Taj Mahal that took my breath away when I first saw it from the entrance, the many forts in Jaipur and have also been to one of the hill stations – Mount Abu in Rajasthan. I still remember very well how everyone in what I think is the town centre of Sirohi stood still and stopped whatever they were doing to look at me when I walked through the shops Image.

Anyway, from what I was told North India is different from South India and Chennai is one of the cities in South India. Whatever it is, on top of being the second-most populous country, India is a country with diverse, rich and unique culture, heritage, customs, traditions and practices. Well…of course not forgetting the food Image. So, no matter where I go to in India, I am sure it is going to be an enriching experience.

Except for the beach, I don’t know what else is interesting in Chennai. This is something for me to find out and read on.

Of course, this is a big plan for me if I were to decide to go to India for my vacation. I have a friend in Mumbai, who is going to be very upset if I did not visit him. Then of course, I would want to go to Kerala and Goa. Hmm…. by the time I finished planning I think I would have planned to travel the whole of India Image.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day