My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Friday, September 22, 2006

Posted by Ms Faizah

Yesterday, I accompanied my friends, Linda and Faizal to Bintan, Indonesia for their outdoor wedding photo shoot. They are getting married in early December this year and if you are planning to visit Singapore during this period, you are most welcome to attend their wedding.

We met at 7 am at Linda’s place and from there we proceed to a ferry terminal situated at the eastern side of Singapore and board the ferry to Bintan at 9.05 am. The journey took about 45 mins and when we reached Nirwana Resort, we immediately got busy with the preparations.

Linda and Faizal’s make-up was done by a well-known make-up artist in Singapore and the professional photographer has had over 10 years of wedding photography experience.

When we were at Nirwana Resort, Linda and Faizal put on blue Malay traditional clothes. A Javanese style clothes was their second choice and the photos were taken at Mayang Sari Resort. We reached the Kelong when the sun was about to set and lovely shots were taken of both Linda and Faizal.

The day was fully occupied with photo-taking and we managed to take glimpses here and there of Bintan. A good place to go for a short break but even though Bintan is part of Indonesia, surprisingly the cost of accommodation, transport, food, souvenirs etc are all priced in Singapore dollars. Bintan has a strong influence of Singaporeans there I guess.

It was nearly 8 pm when we finished everything and we took the ferry back to Singapore and the three of us were so tired and were glad to be home.



0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day