My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Thursday, September 7, 2006

Posted by Ms Faizah


I read an article on Yahoo! on ‘Telephone Telepathy – I was just thinking about you’. I copy and paste a paragraph from the article. For more, just click on the link.

“NORWICH (Reuters) - Many people have experienced the phenomenon of receiving a telephone call from someone shortly after thinking about them -- now a scientist says he has proof of what he calls telephone telepathy. “
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060905/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_britain_telepathy

This article caught my attention because it happened to me so many times especially when it comes to a particular friend of mine. Most of the time, I would be thinking about her and said to myself that I’ll phone her soon and before I know it she either emailed me or phoned me. We keep in touch once in a while via emails or phone calls and goodness…I think the last time I met her was many months ago.
A few times, when I was feeling down and said to myself that I need a friend to talk to, she would be the first one to phone me and asked about my life. It has been happening for many years and I wonder about this…what they referred to as a phenomenon.
What is so special about my friend that somehow she was able to know when I needed her to talk to? We are not even close to each other and we are lucky if we could hear from each other once a month. I guess this is something, which is very difficult for us to understand and I doubt I have the patience to understand it.
As of now, I wish that someone, whom I’ve wanted to talk to for months, would call me. I really need to keep in touch with him and unfortunately, I don’t have his contact numbers. If only I have this power of communicating with someone via telepathy…I could tell him to phone me immediately and somehow I have this belief that one phone call from him could change my life for the better Image

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day