My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Saturday, October 7, 2006

Posted by Ms Faizah


With reference to my blog entry dated 19 Sept 06 – Who are you?

Someone asked me whether I have any idea who the caller was. I don’t know of course and I don’t know a single thing about this caller but based on the timing of the calls, I do have someone in mind. If the person I suspected was the one who called me, I wonder why the person did that. Shyness?

Well, for a week now I have not been receiving any call from this mystery caller. I don’t know whether to be happy or not. I’m happy because now I could have a peaceful sleep. I am not so happy because after so many weeks of getting the calls, now I kind of feel that something is missing after the person stopped calling me. Makes me wonder what happened to this person.

I wonder whether the person would start calling me again. Just wait for my future post Image.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day