My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Posted by Ms Faizah

Have you ever wanted someone you just couldn’t have? Have you ever wanted to spend just a moment of your life being with this someone knowing that it is going to be the best time of your life? How do you feel to be in love with someone who does not know that you are in love with him/her? What will you do? Will you keep on loving him/her and keep your love within you forever because you are afraid of rejection or that it might change the relationship between both of you? Will you regret not telling him/her? How do you go on with your life having this unrequited love in you?

My broken heart's sorrows are deep.
Painful, disturbed, broken my sleep.
If you don't believe, send me your thoughts
And you will see how in sleep I weep
.
-Hafiz

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day