My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Posted by Ms Faizah

It is finally Friday!!! I've been waiting for today because after working for 12 days with no rest day in between I am really tired now. Can't wait to be at home this evening and enjoy my weekends off work. A martial art master said to me that tiredness is in the mind but how do I explain it when I repeatedly said to myself that I am not tired but still I feel tired?
Anyway, in less than 2 weeks I'll be going away for a short break. I'll be going to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a few days with some friends and we have planned to rest and shop a lot. We will be traveling by coach and the journey is going to be about 5 hours. I'll be staying in Royale Bintang hotel and get to have my own room because I can't possibly be sharing with my two friends who are married to each other. Three other friends will be with us in Kuala Lumpur but somehow due to an error on their part, they booked to travel on a different coach and stay in a different hotel. We will still be doing the sightseeing, shopping and eating together though.
I’ve been to Kuala Lumpur before but this is going to be the first time I am traveling with my close friend and her husband. Even though the three of us went out together often, traveling is something different and it is going to be a new experience for us.
I am expecting to meet a few friends who live in Kuala Lumpur and I hope I have some time to meet them for drinks during the 3 days I’m there .
Anyone wants souvenir from there?

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day