My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Posted by Ms Faizah

Initially, my niece had three hamsters but one died a couple of weeks ago. The one that died was her favourite among the three. She buried it under the bushes surrounding a playground near our home. She dug up the soil, buried the hamster and covered the hole with the soil. She then placed Ixora flowers on the ‘grave’. Believe me she visited the ‘grave’ daily for the first week. After that she started to play with the other two hamsters.

Last Sunday, one of the hamsters gave birth to six baby hamsters. However, two died shortly after. We suspected that the other hamster is pregnant too because it has a big belly and we are waiting for it to give birth within the next few days.

Below a few pictures of the baby hamsters and their mummy:

Mummy hamster warming up the baby hamsters I guess

The four baby hamsters

Mummy hamster and baby hamsters

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day