My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Posted by Ms Faizah

I haven’t been feeling well for the past one week…fever, bad cough and all. As usual, it started with a sore throat and then fever. So now I am left with just the cough and it is not going away.

So many people gave me tips on what to take to reduce my cough…they said to take honey, take lime juice, take some Chinese medicines etc etc. I wish it is that easy…having gone through this so many times I’ve learned to just let it recover by itself.

Yesterday I thought I was almost alright but my mum told me a bad news and as a result I was down with fever and spent the whole day in bed…sigh…Now I am alright…just the cough.

I think it is time for me to take a short break…to be away from everything here. I have a place in mind…just hope I am welcome there.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day