My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Posted by Ms Faizah

I am flying off to England this Friday...evening flight on Turkish Airlines and arrives at Manchester Airport on Saturday morning...the only flight I managed to get after spending a day calling up travel agents. I can't believe that so many people are flying to England this weekend. I won't be going to London this time...I'll be spending most of my time in Sheffield. Most probably, I'll go north to Newcastle and Scotland for a few days. I can't wait to be in England....this Friday is too far away it seems. Not sure when I'll come back and I wish it won't be so soon

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day