My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Friday, April 13, 2007

Posted by Ms Faizah

I am working in a place where at times I am not able to answer calls from my mobile phone. This caused some unhappiness among those who tried to call me and not getting any respond. I really have to apologize for that. Well...if you are worth me calling back, I'll call you back definitely . But if you know very well that your phone number won't show on my mobile...don't be so silly and expect me to call you back . How about at night, am I working at night too? Some of you who tried to call me at night would ask this question. You see...my mobile phone has a very nice ringtone and when it rings, I love to listen to the ringtone and most of the time I'll let it rings till the end...so it is back to...if you are worth me calling back, I'll call you back definitely. Otherwise, just send me text message and I'll reply back whenever I could and want to .

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day