My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Posted by Ms Faizah


Watched Namastey London (Hindi movie) last night. I enjoyed the movie a lot…it is a great movie to watch and I had a good laugh. Basically, the movie is about a British-born Indian lady, Jasmeet or better known as Jazz who went to India with her parents for a visit. When in India, her father married her to Arjun, a farmer who can barely speak English. I don’t want to go on so if you want to know more about the movie, you either find out the synopsis on the Internet or go and watch the movie. The movie lasted for only 140 mins…very short for a Hindi movie unlike the previous one I watched, Salaam-E-Ishq that lasted over 200 mins. The shooting of Namastey London was obviously done in London and seeing all those places in London…I miss London now. Yeah…I know I’ve been there a few times and when I was there I hate it but still…it brought back memories .

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day