My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Monday, March 26, 2007

Posted by Ms Faizah

I attended a school's function last evening....Northland Secondary School's Colores Vibrantes..which means vibrant colours I guess. Faizal is the teacher of the school and he invited me to the event.

It was a simple sort of like concert event and most of the audience were the students of the school itself. We were presented with a few performances such as the Indian Dance, Wushu, Malay Dance, a duet of two teachers singing the theme Song - True Colours and Chinese Dance for the first half of the event. The second half the Choir, Chinese Orchestra, the Band and the Boys Brigade playing the bagpipes. I very much like the Chinese Dance, Chinese Orchestra and the Boys Brigade.

I was seated together with the VIPs so our seats were far up and I couldn't take clear pictures of the performances. Only one which is clear enough and that is the Boys Brigade playing the bagpipes. I heard they won a few awards over the years and there are not many groups in Singapore playing bagpipes and seeing a live bagpipe performance for the first time, I was very impressed especially seeing adult males wearing kilt..hmmm....

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day