My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Posted by Ms Faizah

"You have many admirers these days, but one person in particular makes you sit up and take notice. While this cutie may not be your usual type, keep an open mind. Life is full of wonderful surprises."

My horoscope for today from Astrology.com and whatever it says is so true. One person in particular…well of course a man, caught my attention and after knowing him, it seems that other men pale in comparison…sigh…

Knowing him has been like a nice dream in which I never want the dream to end.

His existence is like an illusion….hard to grasp.

He is like the heroes in those historical romance novels.

His words touched my heart constantly.

Hahaha me and my rubbish….anyway, I am not kidding about this guy. He is everything I want in a guy…he is like a rare gem (not my usual type the horoscope says) and beyond my reach. It would be the greatest gift for me if I ever get to just touch him. I wish and I hope...

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day