My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Posted by Ms Faizah

His third night, Cyril stayed in a B&B called One Florence Close near Kovan mrt station. The B&B is not so bad but it was far away from my home in Jurong. We walked around the area and had dinner at one of the food centre. Later in the evening, I went home to pack for next day's trip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Next morning, we headed to Malaysia. At 5.30 am, Izryn, her friend Elyse (yes, chaperones hahaha) and me went to One Florence Close to fetch Cyril and we began our journey to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

We stopped at Malacca for a couple of hours before going to Kuala Lumpur. Last I went to Malacca was more than 10 years ago and not many changes I noticed. It was around 10 am when we reached Malacca so not much activities going on.

Some pictures below:


Christ Church built by the Dutch in 1753.


The Stadthuys. Used to be an official residence of Dutch governors way back in 1700s.


Cyril standing infront of Christ Church


On a rickshaw.

A Famosa built by the Portuguese in 1511 as a fortress .


A canon infront of A Famosa



St. Paul's Hill



0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day