My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Monday, December 3, 2007

Posted by Ms Faizah

Second day of Cyril’s visit, we went to stay at Changi Village Hotel. Linda and Faizal were with us as well, as chaperones hehe.
We went to Tampines and had dinner at the Changi Village Hawker Centre. At night, we chatted till late night.

Next morning, we rushed to Harbourfront Ferry Terminal to take a ferry to Batam. We were with a tour group and we toured a few places in Batam, had lunch at a seafood restaurant. At the end of the day, we were sent to our hotel.

On Barelang Bridge, Batam. A popular icon among the locals and among the tourists.


A push cart selling drinks and snacks. I don't think they have this in England.


At Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Buddhist Temple.


Culture performance near a seafood restaurant.

Not sure whether this is lion or dragon dance. Can't figure out what creature this is.

Using his teeth to peel of the husks of the coconut.

Eating fire.

Eating glass.

Through a ring of fire.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day