My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Friday, December 7, 2007

Posted by Ms Faizah

We were in Kuala Lumpur for 3 nights and for half of it, Cyril wasn't in a good mood or not feeling well. He didn't come out from his hotel room for 2 nights and a day. Maybe I irritated him too much or the warm weather finally got to him and oh yes...the curry too :).
Below a few pictures of the Petronas Towers and Cyril trying to pose to suit my liking.

The magnificent Petronas Towers.


First attempt of me asking Cyril to pretend to be a giant.

Second attempt. I wanted him to like..err...pushing up the towers. He was supposed to be a giant, right?


Third attempt.


I gave up!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day