My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Posted by Ms Faizah

After a couple of weeks struggling to finish my Maths CA2, I finally finished the last question today at 12 am exactly haha. It was a careless mistake on my part and if I had done it correctly, I would have finished it the night before.

It is one more month to exams for me and I’ll be busy studying and catching on those topics I don’t understand. After so many years I am going to sit for exams and I hope I don’t panic on the day itself. Just 3 papers but it is really stressing me out.

If I don’t have the time to post during this one month, I’ll be back after 1 Dec 08.

Wish me all the best

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo! Good Luck! Are you going to ground urself at home den? Hehe!

Ms Faizah said...

I have to work and I have to attend tuition lessons too...

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day