My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Friday, May 18, 2007

Posted by Ms Faizah

Spent 3 days in Blackpool...did nothing much. I walked a lot and went to the game amusement centres and played a game that was quite interesting to me....slotting pennies to push the pennies in the box to drop like those coins dropping out from a jackpot machine.

Blackpool Tower
Visitors can go up to the top to view Blackpool from atop.

Walking towards Pleasure Beach, which was not open when I was there.

Pleasure Beach

Speed Limit at Blackpool

The colourful tram

The huge roller-coaster at Pleasure Beach.
I wonder whether I dare to take a ride on this roller-coaster if it was opened when I was there.

The beach at Blackpool
I was almost alone on this beach.

On our way back to Sheffield, we went to Liverpool with the hope that I get to see Steven Gerrard hahaha. We were only there for a few hours. Liverpool is celebrating its 800th birthday this year and next year, it will be European City of Culture.

View from afar - Liverpool City Centre

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day