My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Friday, May 18, 2007

Posted by Ms Faizah

I am back in Singapore...well...I've been back for the past couple of weeks but I've been 'hiding' and told most people that I was still in England. Anyway, I am back in Singapore. I spent two good weeks in the UK and I loved it there and I was wishing that I don't have to come back to Singapore. When I was there, the weather was perfect and I only had to go through a couple hours of rain.

I spent most of the time in Sheffield, a city in South Yorkshire, England. I didn't get to see much of Sheffield this time and in fact, after having been to Sheffield for the 3rd time, I was shown Sheffield's City Centre. A very simple city centre and it took me 45 mins to walk from where I stayed to the city centre.

As I was walking, I saw Sheffield's Peace Garden and the fountain. I sat there for about 10 mins contemplating about this and that.

Given the choice, I would like very much to explore more of Sheffield and I guess I have to wait till my next trip to England. I am quite fascinated with the houses in England and below is a picture of some of the houses in Sheffield.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day