My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Posted by Ms Faizah

Exams result was released on 16 Dec 08 after 5 pm. At around 5.05 pm, I went into the website to check my result. I didn’t expect to be so nervous but I was nervous. I was so worried that I might fail one of the subjects. I clicked on relevant link to see my result and YIPEE!!!! I passed my exams and I got A for the subject I thought I didn’t do well. The paper is Managing People and Organizations so passing it and getting A means I can manage people and organizations now hehe.

I scored B+ for the other two subjects - Business English and Business Mathematics. I was very surprised that I got B+ for Maths because I didn’t answer the last question at all…not because I ran out of time but I forgot how to solve the problems. I had tuition lessons one month before the exams and my tutor said for someone who didn't have Additional Maths background, I did well in my exams :)

I thought I would get better marks for English but the lecturer already said that it is not easy to get A and above for English in the exams so I am not so disappointed.

So, I am going to the second semester, which starts mid-Jan. This time I said to myself to start studying from the beginning of semester so that I don’t have to go through the stress like the last time I went through.
Wish me luck in my journey :)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day