My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Posted by Ms Faizah

We officially moved in to the new flat today though the renovation is not 100% complete. We moved in today because my grandfather said it is the auspicious date and he said we have to move out from the former flat before the sun rises. He said we have to sleep for a night in the new flat.
My mum and I decided that since we already moved in might as well we settle ourselves in the new flat and start to clear the stuff in our former flat. This is a way to pressure the renovation workers to finish their work quickly.
Renovation started on 20 July and up till now it is not complete. The main person told us that we need to wait for another 2 weeks for the kitchen to be 100% complete. So, that means no cooking for the next 2 weeks and fasting month starts tomorrow! We have to buy food from the foodstall for our break fast and for our meals to start the fast for the day...sigh...
Anyway, some pictures below to show the flat during renovation.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day