My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Posted by Ms Faizah

It has been almost 3 weeks since I last posted anything on here. I went through a few ups and downs but I am still surviving. Life can be really difficult at times but most of the time for my case, I don’t make life difficult for myself but others did good jobs in this. Well, of course to quote Eleanor Roosevelt “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent” but for some people they do have ways to somehow make others feel inferior with their words.

Anyway, something happened about a week ago to make me so upset and because of this incident I made a decision that will change the course of my life. It may take effect in a couple of years and honestly, if I followed my heart, I’ll probably embark on the decision now. I wish I could do that but I have commitment to my studies and my job here and it is simply not possible for me to do it now.


As of now, I’m living my life daily counting to the days towards end of 2010. Whatever decision I made, I believe in my heart that it is for good and I hope that it will go through smoothly for my happiness.

1 comments:

Don said...

hi,
it quite sometimes i've not visit this blog. guess life really take our time, mood and things we like to do at time.
it take courage, efforts and some will power to get back on track and start enjoy the breeze, the smell of flower and the birds chips again.
hope you can still be strong and enjoy some small little things in daily life while waiting for the counting moment to come.
good luck for you and also for me...

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day