My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Posted by Ms Faizah

Yay!! I’ve been accepted by SIM to do the Management Studies course so come 21 July; I’ll be attending classes three evenings per week. Can’t wait to start studying again and being in class etc. This is definitely going to keep me occupied for the next few years.

Friends asked me why I didn’t want to apply for the degree course and why take up another diploma. Well…the subjects for this Management Studies are totally alien to me so I thought it is best for me to study from the beginning to have better understanding of the subjects.
Hopefully I am able to do well in all subjects.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day