My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Posted by Ms Faizah

I started to look through pictures of wedding dais after I saw a wedding dais that looks like it was made for a Malay royal couple. The father of the bride was a millionaire so it was not a surprise. The whole decoration for the wedding was very elaborate, classy, grand and rich.

I tried to search for a picture to put on here but was not able to find a suitable one but basically the colour of the wedding dais was royal gold with high chairs and the design reflected the intricacy of traditional Malay culture. Am I making sense here?

Anyway, the point of this post is that seeing the dais reminded me of Linda and Faizal's wedding dais when they got married way back in Dec 2006.



Pink wedding dais at Linda's place


White wedding dais at Faizal's place

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day