My Life...My Thoughts...My Dreams...My Words

Friday, September 21, 2007

Posted by Ms Faizah

The last time I updated my blog was on 5 August 07 and that was over a month ago. Well, nothing much happened during this one month plus. I celebrated my birthday on 14 August working and had a slice of cake at the end of the day. A few days later, my best friend took leave from work and we met. She gave me a lunch treat and we spent a few hours eating and talking about everything. That was over a month ago as well. I bought for myself a 8BG MP3 and now I can put in as many songs as I want in my new MP3 .
I’ll be fully occupied the next few months with a few things. EID celebration for the Muslims is in mid-October, my friend is visiting me in Singapore for a couple of weeks so I’ll be busy showing him around Singapore and a couple other places nearby. My best friend is 5 months pregnant now and we’ll be busy shopping for baby stuff in December and after that waiting for the arrival of the baby is going to keep me occupied I guess, as my friend won’t be working by then and she wants me to accompany her especially during her last two weeks of pregnancy. I’ll be getting myself a godson in early February 2008 and that is another thing to add joy in my life .

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Ms Faizah
I am still trying to understand myself so ...
View my complete profile

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day